This course will give administrators new to Spotfire a quick introduction to the skills they'll need to get their Spotfire for Amazon Web Services instance ready for business authors to use.
Total viewing time: 12.5 minutes
- Accessing the administrator tools
- Creating users and groups
- Assigning privileges to groups
- Creating folders in the shared server library
- Setting library folder permissions
- Creating connections to enterprise data using Spotfire Information Services
Recommended prerequisite: SP300 Spotfire Administrator Orientation, Part 1
This FREE course provides a broad overview of the TIBCO Spotfire Analyst client, then presents additional learning modules in order to elaborate upon specific capabilities within the Spotfire Analyst environment.
Number of learning modules: 31
Total video viewing time: 5 hours
This FREE course provides a broad overview of the TIBCO Spotfire Desktop client, then presents additional learning modules in order to elaborate upon specific capabilities within the Spotfire Desktop environment.
Number of learning modules: 29
Total video viewing time: 4.5 hours
This collection of video demonstrations and follow-along examples is designed specifically for Spotfire Desktop client users (based on the version 6.5 Desktop analysis environment).
This short video has been designed to help you to get started using TIBCO Spotfire Professional. This video includes:
- How to open a simple data example
- How to insert pages and visualizations
- How to interact with visualizations by filtering and marking
- Overview of Spotfire Professional capabilities
- Outline of courses available for Spotfire Professional users
This jumpstart is designed to provide a broad overview of the ability to customize TIBCO Spotfire through integration, extension, and automation.
This jumpstart is designed to provide a broad overview of the entire TIBCO Spotfire platform.